Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Week 1 Update

Okay, so after week one of Weight Watchers I lost 3.9 pounds total! I am so excited! I know for 4 pounds isn't a lot, but it's a start! I'm excited to see what week two's weight loss will be! I thought y'all might be interested in what I have been eating, here is a sample of one of my days!

Breakfast:
1 piece of Natures Own White-wheat whole grain bread-  1 point
1 Egg- 2 points
1/2 Cup Papetti 100% Egg White - 0 points
1 pack of Quaker Original Instant Grits- 3 points


Snack #1:
28 Baked Cheetos- 3 points
1 apple or banana-  0 points

Lunch:
Subway-6" Italian Bread with Ham, lettuce, spicy mustard- 7 points

Snack #2:
25 slices of Hormel Turkey Pepperoni -  2 points

Dinner:
4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast-  3 points
1 1/2 ounces of cooked sweet potato        -  1 point
1 1/2 cups of cooked squash and zucchini  -   0 points
1 piece of Natures Own white-wheat whole grain bread (toasted)- 1 point
1/2 TBSP Grape Jam - 1 point

After Dinner Snack:
1 Small Lofthouse Iced Sugar Cookie - 3 points

That is 27 total points for the day (I can have 30), so if I were to get hungry later in the night, I could snack on baked Cheetos, or popcorn!

This is just a sample of what one of my days looked like this past week! There are tons of other options as well!

I am a snacker and some of my favorite snacks thus far are:
Fruits, Veggies, Baked Cheetos, Popcorn, Veggie Straws/Chips, Turkey Pepperoni, Croutons, CoolWhip, Toast, and so much more!

Again, if you are struggling with your weight, I strongly suggest Weight Watchers, as it is working great for me so far!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment