Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday Favorites


YAY! It's Friday!!!
Today I'm doing my first "link-up" with three of my favorite bloggers, Erika, Andrea, and Narci, and sharing some of my favorite things from this week! 

ONE

Today is Friday May 5th, which mean SUMMER break for me! Schools out and I can't wait to spend the Summer with my friends and family, relaxing!

Two


I had my first iced-coffee from Chick Fil A in over 3 months, and y'all I don't know why I ever stopped! Their ice-coffee is seriously the best. If you haven't tried it, go NOW!!



THREE 

I've been reading Shay's blog for a while now, and she posts a lot about her quiet time, and what she reads. When she did a post recently that included her love for The One Year Bible, I thought I have to get one myself, so I did. It came in over the weekend and I started it this week, and it's definitely a favorite! Thanks, Shay! 


FOUR

Since I will be home for the next 3.5 months, that means I am going to be getting lots of sweet snuggles from my 3 favorite boys! That's for sure a favorite!


That's all for today! Happy Friday, y'all!














1 comment:

  1. I need to read my One Year Bible! We should keep each other accountable! :)

    ReplyDelete