Wednesday, October 25, 2017

It's Fall Y'all!

Hey everyone, its been a while  LONG time since I have been on!  Life has been crazy, good, but crazy busy!  It is finally my all time favorite time of the year, FALL and luckily, the weather is finally starting to feel like it here!!!   I thought it would be fun to talk about my favorite fall things!


FAVORITE FALL SWEET TREAT
I love pumpkin pie, pecan pie, pumpkin bread

RED, YELLOW, OR GREEN APPLES
I'm not a big apple person, but if I had to choose I would say Red, for sure.

FAVORITE FALL SPORT TO PLAY
I don't play it, but my favorite fall sport to watch is definitely football!

BEST DRINKS FOR FALL
Is that even a question?! Pumpkin Spice Late, of course!

FAVORITE FALL ACTIVITY
Growing up, me and my grandad carved pumpkins every year, he is no longer with us, but carving pumpkins is still the top at the top of my list!  Those were some of THE best memories!

MUST HAVE FALL PURCHASE
hmmm... this is a tough one! I would say a good pair of jeans and some booties!

PUMPKINS: PICK YOUR OWN OR STORE BOUGHT
I have honestly only been to a pumpkin patch one time, we usually just buy our pumpkins in the store, however, I hope to start going to the pumpkin patches more often 

REAL OR FAKE PUMPKINS
I like real outside, and I have some fake inside.  I also have some tiny real ones inside for decoration! 

FAVORITE HALLOWEEN COSTUME
I dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz when I was little, and it was for sure one of my cutest halloween costumes! 

COLLEGE FOOTBALL OR NFL
College football all day!  Although I am watching more NFL this year,  the Texans to be exact! (Gooo Tigers and Gooo Deshaun!!!)


FALL OR HALLOWEEN DECOR
I like a mix of both!  I like a lot of pumpkins, mixed with a little Halloween!

RAKING LEAVES OR NO LEAVES TO RAKE
We have tons of leaves! 

FAVORITE SOUP
I love a good chili in the fall, but homemade baked potato and homemade vegetable soup with corn bread are my favs!

FAVORITE FALL SCENT 
Spiced Pumpkin- Yankee Candle

LOVE OR HATE PUMPKIN SPICE
LOVE all things pumpkin spiced!

HAYRIDE OR CORN MAZE
Hay Ride! 

FAVORITE FALL TV SHOW
hmmm... Gilmore girls


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Fall Y'all!!!

xo Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment